Admission to the OMEGA Dubai Desert Classic (the “Event“), a European Tour (“ET“) sanctioned tournament organised by Falcon Golf Management Limited Dubai Branch(the “Promoter“) held at the Emirates Golf Club (the “Venue“)is subject to the terms andconditions below(the “T&C’s“) and subject to you being in possession of and displaying the correct admission pass.
You understand and agree that your entry to and/or participation in the Event is subject to the T&C’s and your failure to abide by any of these T&C’s can mean your removal from, and/or prevention from participating in, the Event.
- Lost, stolen or damaged admission passes cannot be replaced. Admission passes are nonrefundable including in the event of curtailment or cancellation of the Event through adverse weather or Government of Dubai and/or UAE regulations (whether such regulations relate to COVID-19 or otherwise). Admission passes includes all types of official Event accreditation.
- You acknowledge that there are inherent risks associated with attending and/or participating in the Event, in particular there is the risk of being struck by a golf ball,andincluding but not limited to the risk of physical or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent health conditions and/or death (“Related Risks”), and you assume all Related Risks and voluntarily participates in the Event.
- You undertake to follow all the COVID-19 regulations that are applicable for travel to and from, and participating in the Event, as issued by the Emirate of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates from time to time. In addition, youagree at all times to abide by all instructions, whether verbal, written or by any other means of transmission, provided to you by the Promoter, the Venue and/or the ET particularly relating to health and safety.
- To the extent permissible by law the Promoter, Venue, ET, players, sponsors, independent contractors or representatives,and the respective employees, servants and/or agentsof these groups, will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered by any person entering the venue including liability for any injury, loss or damage caused by the negligence of the Promoter or Venue, their employees, representatives, contractors or agents.
- The use of any cameras, computers and other electronicequipment at the Event is not permitted other than withthe proper accreditation from the Promoter. The use of mobile phones is permittedbut restricted to dedicated areas only, marked ‘mobile phone zones’. Only in these dedicatedareas can calls be made or received, however even in these areas mobile phones mustremain on silent at all times.
- No audio or video capture is permitted at any time and no still photography is permitted during competition rounds.
- Making or distributing broadcasts, commentary, news reports, data, results or statistics by any means in any format or media including any such by mobile phone or other wireless device is strictly prohibited.
- You consent to being photographed, filmed and recorded at the Tournament (including by CCTV), and consent to use of any such film, image or recording at the discretion of the promoter and / or European Tour and their licensees and partners without compensation or notice. No dogs(other than guide dogs) or other animals are permittedon the course or at the Venue during the Event.
- All promotional, commercial, political, religious or offensive items of whatever nature including, but not limited to, clothing banners, signs, symbols and leaflets are prohibited and will be removed immediately.
- You must comply with all relevant statutes, signs, safety announcements, directions of stewards and ground regulations whilst attending the Event. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behavior likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the Promoter, Venue or their authorized sub-contractors to revoke this admission passand eject you from the Event without compensation.
Use of admission passes:
Admission passes (Pass)are nontransferable. Any transfer of this Pass will render it void.
The resale of Passes is strictlyprohibited oncepurchased, except where specificallyauthorized in writing by the Promoter.Passes should not be resold and shall not bepurchased or obtained from any commercial agent or otherwisethan directly from theorganisers. Admission Passespurchased other than from the organisers will not provideaccess to the course.
The Pass cannot be used in a promotion oroffered as a prize without the permission from the Promoter and European Tour. Resale of this Pass is notpermitted. It is unlawful to reproduce the Pass
Passes are valid for a single entry on the dateshown. Pass holders will not be permitted to exit the golfcourse and reenter on the same day.
The admission passes remains the property of the Promoter at all times.